I am still with child...maybe he isnt going to come until we decide on a name. We have some new names now...I am adding them to my "poll" and taking away the ones that are gonners....tell me what you think of them
Hey, Sarah! It's Stacie Pabst! First of all, I love ya! Secondly, good luck with that sweet boy! Thirdly, we totally vote for Sawyer... that's our fourth son's name!!! We have Lukas, Ryder, Coleman, and Sawyer. You've got a great list of names there... You won't disappoint!!! :)
One of Tanner's great friends is Rylan and he is an awesome kid so as a result, we think it's a great name! (But i really like all of them! you can't go wrong!) hope you don't have to wait much longer to meet the sweet little guy!
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
5 comments:
Hey, Sarah! It's Stacie Pabst! First of all, I love ya! Secondly, good luck with that sweet boy! Thirdly, we totally vote for Sawyer... that's our fourth son's name!!! We have Lukas, Ryder, Coleman, and Sawyer. You've got a great list of names there... You won't disappoint!!! :)
I keep checking your post hoping to see pics of your latest addition. We can't wait! I hope it's soon!
So I think you should go with Oliver. It's one of my favorites. Maybe tonight right:) We are excited for you.
One of Tanner's great friends is Rylan and he is an awesome kid so as a result, we think it's a great name! (But i really like all of them! you can't go wrong!) hope you don't have to wait much longer to meet the sweet little guy!
Those are GREAT names. I like Sawyer, Elliot, Graham. So hard to choose! I can't wait to see pictures when he comes and to hear all about him!
Post a Comment