Sunday, March 21, 2010

He is One!

My baby turned 1 a week ago...What???? Serious? Where did the time go? He has been nothing but a joy to all of us. I love watching the kids interact with him and get so excited about the littlest things he does. I love watching his daddy be so in love with him. My favorite is to look over and Ladd while I am making dinner and see him holding Sawyer and Sawyer snuggling up to him. Ladd is so in love with him as I am too.

He isnt walking yet and I am in no hurry to have him walk.

He is such a good baby. He is very laid back compared to my first 3 energized kids. It is kind of nice to have a calm quiet baby who is just happy to just sit and play with a toy.

Happy Late Birthday my sweet Sawyer!



I love this picture of all of us in the background and Sawyer with a huge smile while opening presents....


3 comments:

Auburn Stake Girls Camp 2010 said...

Awww...the good old days of having babies to snuggle with! I guess we still get a bit of snuggling in, but the kids are much bigger now! Congratulations on Sawyer's 1st birthday.

jhoopes said...

sooooo cute! Happy birthday to Sawyer!! It is so fun to see your family. Miss you and hope you are all doing well!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's one, and I haven't even met him yet, that stinks! Aren't you ready for another one now?