So I have finally given in to this whole bloging thing....We will see how it goes. This morning while getting ready for church, Lauren said she didnt feel well. I thought she was just faking and not wanting to go to church. I made her eat a bowl of cereal and then get dressed for church. What a mean mom :) On the way to church, Lauren threw up all over the car. Ugh!!! I never have climbed to the back of the van in a dress so fast. Ladd finally found a place to pull over and helped me clean up. We went to church and I found someone to fill in for me as chorister for RS and off we were back home. Ladd went back to church to take care of his calling as Ward Librarian (why does it still make me laugh to think of him as ward librarian?)
Isabelle is asleep and Lauren is watching Sound of Music in her pajamas, thus me being bored and "inspiring" me to start this blog thing and help keep a history of our life.
So here goes.....
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment