We went to the Lundgreen Family Reunion (Ladds moms 5 brothers and sisters and their kids and their kids and their kids, etc(a lot of people)) this past summer in Antimony, a town in central Utah that has maybe 100 people living there (if that). It use to be my worst nightmare to go to Central Utah(being rasied in the beautiful Northwest) But, we had a lot of fun being with family and participating in the many activities they had planned for the kids. We stayed at Ladds Uncle Burns Ranch (http://www.rockinrranch.com/.com/) Here are a some pics of us enjoying being with family.
Ladd and I found it interesting how time seems to stand still when your in Southern Utah and away from our busy lives at home. It was quite nice.

The "Rockin R Ranch"
Ladd and I found it interesting how time seems to stand still when your in Southern Utah and away from our busy lives at home. It was quite nice.
The "Rockin R Ranch"




1 comment:
I am glad to hear you did have fun. Ladd is right....when you go to Antimony time stands still. That is one of the reasons we love it so much. There are so many memories that are made there each year. It is fun to get our pics out and look to see how big the kids have grown and who was there and not there. I think we are lucky to be able to make those memories.
Post a Comment