Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Massage anyone?

Miles woke up with a sore neck this morning. Not sure what happen, But Ladd was already at work. I went back into my massage therapy days and started massaging his neck. When I left for a second to get bread out of the oven, I came back to this............

It made me realize how much our kids watch everything we do and are very AWARE of all the things we do during the day...good and bad!

4 comments:

Melynda said...

How cute is that! I love the new background.

Crystal said...

So I just happened upon your blog, so good to see your pictures. I love the massaging baby! Will she make house calls?

Ariana Rose said...

That's so adorable!

Clark Family said...

What a cute family! I am so glad you found our blog, now I have your link too. I hope you guys are doing well - we miss everyone in Washington.