Ladds sister visited us last weekend and introduced me to Havarti cheese with dill! Oh my goodness. If you are a cheese lover, you need to try this. I had it on thin crisp triscuits!
I love that cheese, too - this is my favorite way.... Start with a piece of Coeur d'Alene cracked wheat bread or sourdough, toasted. Spread mayo/mustard on the toast and top with with sundried tomato turkey (I think you can find it at a grocery deli like QFC, it's seriously so good!) and a slice of the havarti dill. Broil until the cheese melts. YUMMY!!!
Hi Sarah! Yes, I'm a huge cheese lover! In fact I often have cheese tasting parties which is so fun. Your kids are beautiful, glad to see you are doing well. Rachel
Hi Sarah, Thanks for the scrapbook tip! Where do you print yours? And what size do you do? Is there the option to do 8x8 or 12x12 with this software? Thanks again! Maybe I'll have to check yours out!
I'm glad you stopped my and commented on my blog. I laughed when you said you have no idea how you found my blog.
I'm so glad you said you like sonlight because that's what I'm ordering this year! I did so much research and it sounds like the best fit for my daughter.
Well, I think I'll go browse through your blog a little bit.
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
8 comments:
Glad I found your blog, you should have left me a comment on mine so I know you visit!
I love that cheese, too - this is my favorite way.... Start with a piece of Coeur d'Alene cracked wheat bread or sourdough, toasted. Spread mayo/mustard on the toast and top with with sundried tomato turkey (I think you can find it at a grocery deli like QFC, it's seriously so good!) and a slice of the havarti dill. Broil until the cheese melts. YUMMY!!!
I never knew about this. I'll have to try it! :)
-jd
Rachael,
That sounds good! I will have to try that!
Hi Sarah!
Yes, I'm a huge cheese lover! In fact I often have cheese tasting parties which is so fun. Your kids are beautiful, glad to see you are doing well.
Rachel
Hi Sarah, Thanks for the scrapbook tip! Where do you print yours? And what size do you do? Is there the option to do 8x8 or 12x12 with this software? Thanks again! Maybe I'll have to check yours out!
I LOVE Cheese! I will definitely have to try it. Thanks for sharing!
I'm glad you stopped my and commented on my blog.
I laughed when you said you have no idea how you found my blog.
I'm so glad you said you like sonlight because that's what I'm ordering this year! I did so much research and it sounds like the best fit for my daughter.
Well, I think I'll go browse through your blog a little bit.
Post a Comment