Saturday, October 25, 2008

I had a time out today.....


I had a wonderful day today! It started at 4 this morning and a 3 hr drive to Omaha, Nebraska with my sister-in-law Angi. We went to Time Out For Women, it is a wonderful conference put on by my church. Their are 7 "presenters", some sing and some give very uplifting talks! Over 1000 women attend and it is a great meeting of strength, hope and very uplifting.

It was amazing and I am so glad I had the opportunity to go!

I also had a blast from the past while there. I ran into a friend from high school who I havent seen since highschool and a friend, Heidi who use to live in Issaquah and moved to Omaha 2 years ago. It was great to visit her and talk about how much we miss and love the Issaquah 5th ward and all of our friends!

I am greatful for the spirit, closeness and love I felt from the Lord today and am greatful for the "recharge" I have been given!

2 comments:

carlen said...

Now that's the kind of "Time Out" I need! BTW I've been thinking about you and your delicious dinner rolls this past week. I'm going to try to make them AGAIN (last time i failed miserably). I am lousy when it comes to bread-making. Can you give me any more tips???

Janell said...

Oh, I love TOFW! I just went this past weekend and had a GREAT time!!! What a treat, huh?