Or maybe just laziness.....
I am finally downloading my camera card....I have not done it since June. What a nightmare. I had 1656 pictures on it. Yikes! I am spending so much time organizing them now! I thought it was going to be cool to have a HUGE memory card. Not really! It just makes it easier to be lazy and pay the price later.
Anyways, once I get all the pics organized, I will post some. And download all the pics onto a disc for you Matt of the Aliens that invaded your house! (thats if you are reading this, otherwise you will get a surprise in the mail)
For now... We gave talks in Sacrament meeting last sunday, glad to have that over with. The kids love their new school, way more than the last. We love our house. Our neighborhood is the best, we are on a culdesac that is off of a culdesac- VERY nice! Their is 13 kids just on our little culdesac and they all play outside together till as long as possible. The weather has been awesome, 70-75, no humidity and nice breeze. We were called to be partner teachers for Laurens CTR 8 class with 14 kids! We are starting to plan Laurens baptism for next month (anyone want to travel to Kansas next month :)) We went to the MacDaddy pumpkin patch last saturday. We are loving having Ladd home more! I am feeling the baby move more and more....very fun!
I think thats it for now. Now back to organizing these pics!
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




2 comments:
How fun that you get to teach her class! I bet she LOVES that! I miss you guys, tell Lauren that I will be thinking of her on her special day...wishing I could be there! It's so good to hear that you are all doing so well!
It is good to hear from you! Your pictures are great! It sounds like you are having tons of fun and how lucky that they get you in primary!
Post a Comment