Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lauren's Baptism

Lauren was baptized yesterday. It was a wonderful day. It was neat to see her countenance change instantly when she was baptized and she could not stop grinning ear to ear. She said she just felt so happy. We are grateful to have sweet Lauren in our family. She is a happy child and has been from the beginning. She is a wonderful daughter and sister and we are grateful for her choice to be baptized.

Her birthday was on Thursday....she is having a party next Friday with friends....more pics to come!























7 comments:

Natalie said...

What a big day for Lauryn! The pictures tell it all.

Jodee said...

Congratulations Lauren. I am so proud of you! You are such a good example to me and all of your friends and family! I miss you!

Melanie said...

Congrats Lauren! I can't wait to show Allison the pictures of your special day.

jhoopes said...

How sweet! I am still so sad that she wasn't baptized here! I loved all of your pictures. Everyone looks so great and happy.

Rachael said...

oh, such a happy day! I can't believe our girls are that grown-up already!!! It feels like they were just in preschool. Congratulations to Lauren. I'm so exited for her. I'll have to show Lydia the pictures, too.

P.S. You look GREAT!

Janell said...

This is GREAT! Congrats! :) Your family is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
-jd

Williams Family Dirt said...

Congratulations Lauren, what a big step!