Ok, so we have it narrowed down to about 5 names.....but I am still not sure on any of them.
I need ideas people! Anyone have any boy name ideas they want to share?
His middle name is going to be Mathias...same as Ladds and a family name that needs to be carried down the line.....
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




9 comments:
Here are some ideas for you:
Matthew Steele Carlston
Carlton Carlisle Carlston
Carlisle Mathias Carlston
Dirk
Synergy Mathias Carlston
Blade Carlston (I think this is my favorite)
The boy names that I love, but can't use because we have nephews with these names are: Zachary, Jackson, and Kaden. How do those sit?
Good luck - we struggle with boys names. I like Spencer, Nathan, and Andrew but have never been able to get Brandon to agree.
Gage, Cooper, Wyatt, Hastings (haha), Mitchell (doesn't sound too good with Mathias though), Jameson, Hudson, Hastings, Ashton, Asher, Cornelius (okay, silly me). Watch a movie, and watch the credits at the end, both first and last names, I always see a lot of names that would be awesome boy names on there.
Oops, accidentally added in the silly name twice, Hastings! It's late, and I feel senile.
Thanks for the name helps everyone....
If you are interested in Kenny and Cammie funky names (although, I did give you your other sons name)... Ansel, Asher, Grey, Ezra, Guthrie, Amos, Woody, Arlo. You could go with Milo... Miles and Milo! Ha Ha
What happened to Grier and Smith?
Grier and Smith are still in the game....although, everyone tells me Grier is a girls name....I dont think it is.
I was at the hairdresser's yesterday and heard the name Greer--thought that was hunky-sounding! I too like Ashton and Hayden! Mathias sounds very lawyer-like. He'll have a cool strong name whichever direction you go! You got lots of awesome suggestions!
Post a Comment