Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Isabelle

I am trying harder to keep a "family journal" and have decided that blogging it is the easiest way to do it....for now....

So, sorry to bore you...but here are some cute things that Isabelle said today....

This morning I ran to the store before Ladd left for work (going to the store is so much easier without kids....I use to think it was hard with one kid when we just had Lauren, then Miles came and I was exicted to go to the store with JUST Lauren, and then Isabelle came and now I get excited if I only have to take 2 kids to the store....Anyways, when I got home, I found Isabelle with a piece of chocolate, I took it away from her and told her she hadnt eaten her breakfast yet and she said to me with a very STERN voice "Mom, I am just not happy with you this morning".

I was on the computer trying to do something today when Isabelle came to me with her binky and blanky and wanted me to hold her (she is the snuggling queen). I told her to hold on and let me finish what I was doing. She started crying and said "But mom, I dont have anything that I "yuv" (love) right now. I felt so bad, so I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around me and said "Now I have something that I YUV YUV YUV". I love this girl and apparently she yuvs me too!

The other day when I was running errands with Isabelle and Miles...Isabelle did something to Miles that made him mad and he said, "Isabelle thats not nice, thats mean" and she said again in her very STERN voice "Dont even think about saying that to me mister, I am a happy girl"

Of course these are all cuter in person...but they bring smiles to my face and I will enjoy reading them down the road when my kids are all grown up!

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

They brought smiles to my face, too! How sweet.