I finally got around to downloading my memory card.....
here are some random pictures from the last few months.....
Miles and Ladds bdays......

My two birthday boys (no, Miles isnt picking his nose)
Miles wanted to have his cake in the basement (it isnt finished but it was his birthday so thats where we went!)
and thats where his bike was since it was too cold to ride outside...one benefit to having an unfinished basement....send the kid downstairs to ride his bike or skateboard when he is driving you crazy with too much energy
here are some random pictures from the last few months.....
Miles and Ladds bdays......

My two birthday boys (no, Miles isnt picking his nose)
Miles wanted to have his cake in the basement (it isnt finished but it was his birthday so thats where we went!)
and thats where his bike was since it was too cold to ride outside...one benefit to having an unfinished basement....send the kid downstairs to ride his bike or skateboard when he is driving you crazy with too much energy

Miles with his birthday present....was in heaven!

Our "pwetty pwetty pwincess"
If we dont unbuckle her out of the car right away, she says "hey, you forgot to get your pwetty pweety pwincess"
Excuse the mess of pictures behind, I am still waiting for Ladd to paint over the "baby poo colored" walls before I hang pictures!

Making cornstarch goo

Miles is in heaven!

Yes, it was very messy!

And my two little buddies snuggling up watching something on tv




8 comments:
I can't read half of this post (some crazy code font is appearing...) but Isabelle is looking more and more like Lauren! Cute pics!
So Cute, and is that sunshine coming in through your windows in January? What would that be like:) We miss you guys!
Your kids are so cute! hope you are doing well!
What cute pictures of your family!! Nice to hear from you again. :)
I love the last picture of your two little ones in the recliner chair. So sweet!
I couldn't read most of the post because of the crazy font, but I LOVED the pictures. Can't wait for that little boy to come! (I bet you can't wait either. :)
What fun pictures - Isabella is a doll! And so grown up. Happy birthday to Ladd and Miles - that bike is super cool! Thank goodness for a basement to ride around in!
Such cute kids I wish we could get to know them! You make a cute family
Post a Comment