Ladd and I can't agree on a name. Here is what we have it nailed down to. His middle name is going to be Mathias. Vote for the name you like best! Thanks!
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
5 comments:
I vote Elliot since I know my opinion is so valued!
Good luck!! I liked the voting idea.
I like the name Elliot also!!! Thats my vote!!!
Alyssa and Tess say hi to lauren and we miss her very much!!!
The last week....good luck, hopefully it will happen soon! I can't wait to see pictures.
I am not clear why Laddius Nibley was not one of the listed options???
Post a Comment