I havent posted for a while....just not in the mood lately!
My mom is here...its the first time she has seen my sweet boy Sawyer. We are having fun sewing....I havent sewn for 10 years and I am learning all over again. I will post pictures of my projects later.
For now, here is a picture of my movie star on set! J/K...They were doing a video for Ladds presentations and here he is in between filming!

I am so in love!
My mom is here...its the first time she has seen my sweet boy Sawyer. We are having fun sewing....I havent sewn for 10 years and I am learning all over again. I will post pictures of my projects later.
For now, here is a picture of my movie star on set! J/K...They were doing a video for Ladds presentations and here he is in between filming!

I am so in love!




1 comment:
If Ladd ever needs any patient testimonials I'd be happpy to help. I can actually run again because of him. I still do those stretches he gave me about every other day.
Post a Comment