Lauren turned 9 way back on November 13 and yes it is taking me this long to post about it. Maybe because I am in denial that she is 9. That means she has lived half of the time that she will live with us at home now. And that time has gone by way too fast! I didnt believe people when she was born that said the time will go by so fast. But here I am thinking the same thing. Seriously. Can I just stop time for a while?
My Dear Lauren that I love so much is such a joy to have in our home. She is simply amazing! So helpful! So Sweet! Such a great big sister who loves her siblings (most of the time). She is an amazing reader and writer. She is into writing mysteries right now and has already written 2 mystery books. She wants to be an author when she grows up.
Words do not describe the joy I have being her mother and how grateful I am that she is apart of our family.
Happy Late Late Late Birthday my sweet Lauren!


For her birthday she had a choice to have a party of invite a couple of friends and go out to dinner to
Cinzettis (such a delicious restaurant). She chose the restaurant. Then we came back and opened presents with her friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment