I am so behind.....
Ladd and Miles birthday was Jan 10. Oh how I love these two "boys" in my life.
Miles brings joy to our family everyday. He couldnt be more boy and scares me with his "tricks" on a regular basis. How blessed I am to be his mother. I cant believe he is 7!
And Happy Birthday to my wonderful man! I am not going to get any more cheesy here, he knows how I feel about him :)
Somehow, thanks to Ladd, whip cream ended up on faces....Sawyer wasnt so sure about this, but decided to go for it.....
Miles was so excited to light his own cake....all boy...loves fire!

They get to have breakfast in bed together....
And had to leave a pic of the other "boy" in my life. He is getting to be so much fun. Its fun to watch him realize that he is apart of our family. He loves it when anyone has come home from being gone. He loves his siblings so much and laughs at them all the time....and they LOVE him so much! They have taught him how to get up the stairs...was not looking forward to this day!
Ladd and Miles birthday was Jan 10. Oh how I love these two "boys" in my life.
Miles brings joy to our family everyday. He couldnt be more boy and scares me with his "tricks" on a regular basis. How blessed I am to be his mother. I cant believe he is 7!
And Happy Birthday to my wonderful man! I am not going to get any more cheesy here, he knows how I feel about him :)
Somehow, thanks to Ladd, whip cream ended up on faces....Sawyer wasnt so sure about this, but decided to go for it.....
They get to have breakfast in bed together....
And had to leave a pic of the other "boy" in my life. He is getting to be so much fun. Its fun to watch him realize that he is apart of our family. He loves it when anyone has come home from being gone. He loves his siblings so much and laughs at them all the time....and they LOVE him so much! They have taught him how to get up the stairs...was not looking forward to this day!




2 comments:
mom,that cake was YUMMY!
Your family is growing up! Miles looks to big! Happy Birthday! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment