Wow...Sept 27 was my last post. Where did time go?
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years and now we are almost the end of the month. We have had a great past 4 months. We spent Thanksgiving in Utah and LOVED seeing family and friends. We got stuck in the middle of WY for a night while they closed the freeway on us...a whopping 1.5 hours away from Salt Lake...Serious?
Christmas was wonderful.
We spent New Years Eve down in Oklahoma with our friends the Christensens and had an awesome time!
The big news is Ladd has decided to open up his own practice again...say what? Seriously you are asking? Yep I am 100% serious. He opens his doors Feb 1. He is very excited about what he is doing and I think I am too. No, Really I am.
I have a goal to post more and with more pictures.
Stay tuned.
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




3 comments:
So fun you got to go to Utah. And such, look forward to some pictures. Where will his practice be?
haha! you finaly admit that you should make a post. i have your same goal for my blog! and i have made like 2 posts everyday!! my blog: www.laurencarlston.blogspot.com
Wow, that is huge news with Ladd's new practice! I hope it is going well...I am sure it is. I am glad you had a nice holiday season...and I hope you had a great time at the concert (post after this one.) :)
Post a Comment