OK - there are enough ways that Miles has said stuff that it is worth of a post:
"Are we going to stay in the cabinets?" (cabinets=cabins)
Thingers - for fingers
"Daddy do you have any thread - you know, for my pencil that clicks it out?" thread=lead
Share your "isms" from your little ones....
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




4 comments:
"Mom, I wan go jungle gym" which means the gym at the Stake center. On Wednesdays I go to Institute at the Stake Center and the kids nursery is in the gym.
Chickys are chicken nuggets, the Costco ones not the McDonalds ones.
I should make a list of some of the cute things she said and do a post.
I know I should teach her the right way to say things, but it just so darn cute how she says stuff.
Those are so cute. One of my favorites was just said yesterday...glubs for gloves...Brandon and I could not keep ourselves from laughing out loud!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We miss your family!
Christian's
Trigler = Trigger
Gamaro = Camero
Mazagine = Magazine
Nicole's
Omahom = Oklahoma
glubs = gloves
so many many more. we call them nikkisms cuz there are so many
Post a Comment