Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blogging again....

What?  I am blogging again after I think 3 years!  I realized after looking back at my blog that it is an awesome family journal!  So here I am with a new goal to blog at least 1x a week. 

Our family is growing and learning every day.  Lauren is 13.  Yes we have a teenager...an awesome teenager that Ladd and I are so grateful for every day.  Miles is 11, another awesome kid (I guess we just have awesome kids), he loves Minecraft, computers and riding his bike.  Izzy is 7 and is our little strong willed, determined little girl.  We love her to pieces.  Sawyer is 4, will be 5 next month and makes us laugh every day.  We are so grateful for our little family and especially excited to welcome baby #5 in a few weeks.  He was a surprise, a happy surprise and cant wait to meet this little guy. 

Ladd is busy with his practice.  He opened up a second location in a pilates studio closer to downtown Kansas City.  It has kept him very busy and I am grateful for the knowledge he has to help people get out of pain and help better their lives. 

I am busy getting ready for this baby, It is amazing to me what gets done that you have been putting off for years (yes years) when you have a baby coming.  :)

That's it for now. 

Here is a belly pic of me a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sarah, I came to your blog just randomly today...congrats on the news of another sweet addition! I bet your older kids are excited.

I blog for the same reason you are getting back into it...a family journal. Good for you! And I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!