Grandma Sue made her annual March Visit last week. It went by way too fast as always. We always come up with some project to work on and when she leaves we always think their is nothing else to do. But then the next time she comes, we always think of something. We end up shopping and shopping and then spend a day putting everything together and then return stuff and go get more stuff, all in between eating and taking the kids to do fun things too. This time, we did my bedroom. I absolutely LOVE it!
Thank you Sue for such a wonderful place to sleep in!
What fun we had, as usual. We are the best decorators, so determined to finish each project and even the challanges we face don't stop us, huh? I do this because I love you and want to make like as easy as I can for you. You are an amazing mother, you have the patience of a saint and deserve the best in life. You make me feel like so needed, so welcome and we laugh a lot....especially when Isabelle tells me "Grandma, yu need to watch were you are going".....as I fall on the cement face first!
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
2 comments:
What fun we had, as usual. We are the best decorators, so determined to finish each project and even the challanges we face don't stop us, huh? I do this because I love you and want to make like as easy as I can for you. You are an amazing mother, you have the patience of a saint and deserve the best in life. You make me feel like so needed, so welcome and we laugh a lot....especially when Isabelle tells me "Grandma, yu need to watch were you are going".....as I fall on the cement face first!
yah ur room is so pretty!!! and when u turn off the lights it sorta looks like a jungle with all those plants!! :D :D
Post a Comment