So tonight, while Ladd and I were talking about the people I had just interviewed for receptionist at the office, we had one of those moments where you say "um...I think we need to pay attention to our kids a little more". Miles came to us and said "Dad did you just see me fall down the stairs?" And he continued to tell us how he was climbing over the balcony of our stairs and accidently fell over them down a full flight of stairs, acutally not even down the stairs, fell over the railing of a split-level stairway...oh about 10 feet in mid air. Yikes...and the kid wasnt even crying! We asked him what he was thinking when he was falling and he just said "I dont know" and walked back up the stairs. I feel really blessed to not be at the ER tonight!
1 comment:
yikes! Aren't "busy" kids fun! I am glad that he is okay!
Post a Comment