
And then to top it off, during that hour before Ladd came home (the hour that I call crazy when the kids are sick of me and Me kind of feeling the same (I hate to admit) and me trying to get dinner done, Isabelle screaming at me to hold her, you know that hour you moms all probably experience too), Miles was being way too quiet in the bathroom. I asked what he was doing and he said, just come see mom as he was giggling.....Here is what I opened the door too....
On top of the sink with water all over him AND the bathroom he said "I am spiking my hair and looking handsome mom"
How could I get mad? Or upset? Or anything but laugh. My kids make me laugh.....Life is more fun when you laugh at the things they do instead of being frustrated at them all day. That is what I have learned today!




1 comment:
I just found your blog! I'm so glad you have one! I love the Miles stories, especially the handsome spiked hair. That's great!
Post a Comment