Monday, December 31, 2007

Circus Anyone?

We decided to get out of the house and enjoy the Seattle Center as a family on Saturday. They had a "Circus Show" that we went to see. Quite the show! Here are some pics of these amazing people doing things that I would never even begin to imagine trying. While I was taking my Sunday nap yesterday, Ladd and Miles decided to try one of the "acts" and surprised me when I woke up. They did pretty good....see the video after the pics.












It was only a matter of time that Ladd and Miles come up with the idea of trying to duplicate these circus people. I am just glad they didnt try other things :)

1 comment:

Janell said...

My siblings and I always did tricks like that when we were young. My favorite part is Ladd saying, "if you don't feel safe - just jump." Ha-ha!
-jd