Sunday, February 3, 2008

The shoes we wear.......

I was lucky to be in charge of a skit today for our visiting teaching conference at church(ok, not really lucky). I found a skit on the web and tailored it to our ward, It was about the different "shoes" we wear as Visiting Teachers. I asked a friend, Kimberly to be apart of it, and luck would have it she had done this skit previously and had the shoes to go with them. I about peed my pants when she pulled out these shoes yesterday at our practice. I was the lucky one to wear them, and I did almost fall over a couple of times. It was a great laugh and added great humor!

Thank you Kimberly(especially for the shoes), Melynda, Anna, Ginny and Elin for being good sports and making this a hit!

Another pair I wore......

5 comments:

Melynda said...

yes, so funny. The thing was you were about 7 feet tall in them! Good times:)

Shelly said...

Yes, this was great. I couldn't believe these shoes any exist!

Crystal said...

Sounds like a fun skit, I wish I could have seen it. And leave it to Kimberly to have anything you would ever need for anything!

Rachael said...

those are hilarious, Sarah!! What a good sport you are! It makes me miss the Issaquah 5th ward...

Janell said...

Those are GREAT shoes! We did this before, in one of my singles wards, and it was a hit.
-jd