Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories....

I got this from my friends Melanie and Lisels blogs....

I know a lot of people are doing this right now, but I've had fun thinking about things I haven't remembered forever and posting memories.

Now I want to see what other people remember, here are the instructions:

1. Add a comment on my blog, leaving one memory that you and I (or Ladd, or both of us) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.I can't wait to read your memories!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Here's a couple for you:

- playing psychiatrist
- Jesse Frisbee's choice of white elephant gifts

and lastly:

- green nightgown

Rogers Family said...

Hanging out at your house with your mom. Going to away football games. Then after the game going to training table like every week. That dumb boy at olympus. You having a cookie hung up in your locker for like a year! I think it was a bunny? Hanging out in my back yard with the fireplace. Going to dances in huge groups, trying to do too much. It is fun to think about all the fun things we have done together! I remember your wedding and how beautiful it was and how beautiful you looked. I found a picture of it about a month ago!

Lisel said...

I remember Sweethearts with our Olympus boys and how yours kept going on and on about how he was driving a Lexus. I remember bawling our faces off after the Last Look assembly. Tour in San Francisco and trying to punch each other in the chest all the time. Madrigals and poor Mrs. Johnson when she hung that poster on her door and we made fun of her forever. Such good times from high school!