A new tag from my cousin.....
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Ladd(that one is easy)
2. Lauren
3. Miles
4. Isabelle
5. My family
6. Church
7. Feeding my kids healthy food
8. Good Food
8 books I have read recently:
1. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
2. New Moon - Stephenie Meyer
3. Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer
4. The Host- Stephenie Meyer
5. .........
6. .........
7. .........
8. I need to find some other books to read...
8 things I often say:
1. "We dont do that in our family"
2. "Do you think that was a good choice to make"
3. "What do you think you could have done differently that is a better choice"
4. "Can you see that I am on the phone, is it an emergency? Then it can wait"
5. "Did Heavenly Father give you hands so you can hit? What did he give you your hands for, or feet, or mouth, or teeth, or......."
6. "What are you going to do differently next time"
7. "When is your last patient? or when are you going to be done/home?"
8. "I Love you so much"
8 things that annoy me:
1. People eating with their mouths open
2. Eating noises
3. People driving like crazy or too slow and then when you pass them and they are talking on their cell phone
4. When my kids leave their dishes on the table
5. When my kids fight
6. Drunk Drivers
7. lying
8. I dont know
8 things I look forward to each day:
1. My kids getting in bed with me every morning and snuggling
2. Taking a nap
3. Miles doing his "hip hop" dancing (it is pure joy and laughs)
4. Isabelle waking up from her nap happy and bright eyed
5. Being together as a family when Ladd is home
6. Watching Lauren dance and sing to Hannah Montana(yes everyday, I think I know the words to all her songs)
7. My quiet time after the kids go to bed
8. Talking with Ladd at night and catching up on the day
8 things I look for in a friend:
1. Can be myself around them
2. Outgoing
3. Can laugh together
4. Easy to talk to
5. Down to earth
6. Forgiving
7. Loving
8. Is a good person
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. my kids have their own testimony
2. Go to Norway
3. Write a book
4. Open a dance club for married LDS couples
5. Raise a happy family who loves eachother
6. Share the Gospel with others......Go on a mission
7. Travel with my kiddos
8. Have complete patience
8 things I have learned this past year:
1. You are not in control of your life no matter what you think
2. Complete Faith is not easy
3. No matter how hard Life is or how alone you feel, God is right by your side
4. Kids just get better and better and more amazing every day!
5. To not count on the first receptionist you hire will stick around, or the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th
6. Kids are quick to forgive and forget and I need to be more like them
7. A mothers love just grows stronger and stronger
8. Rain does stop...eventually
8...10 people I tag: (only if you want to)
1. Jill H
2. Melynda C
3. Rachael H
4. Shelly H
5. Merideth A
6. Lisel
7. Melanie
8. Erika G
9. Jodee C
10. Crystal L
Or anyone who feels the need to ;)
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment