Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn and other updates.....

Yes, I did end up going to Barnes and Noble at midnight to get Breaking Dawn. I only had to wait for an hour. Ladd and I went and saw the late showing of Mama Mia(great show) and then walked next door to join the crazy teenagers to get the book(Ladd was a trooper and made sure I knew how much he loved me because he stayed with me the whole time, he even offered to stand in line himself so I could sit in the car and deal with the nausea)...Was it worth the wait? Yes it was! I finshed the book today and it was just as good as the others and turned out how I wanted it to...I would have finished it yesterday...which brings me to other news...IF you havent noticed the side of my blog with that half human bouncing around in a bubble...I am pregnant, 9 weeks and in the peak of morning sickness! UGH, I am most annoyed because I had to keep putting Breaking Dawn down to keep from throwing up. I missed church today and layed in bed all day sick to my stomach. I am grateful I havent thrown up yet, unlike my past pregnancy's where I am throwing up all day.

4 comments:

jhoopes said...

SO MUCH BIG NEWS!!!! Congratulations ! I am sorry you are feeling yucky but happy for the reason why! :)

Rogers Family said...

I am so happy to hear about the new baby! I still haven't gotten the book I am starting to feel left out. Congrats on the pg news at least on the bright side it gave you an excuse to lay in bed all day and read! I did notice the baby on the blog the other day nice announcement:)

Clark Family said...

Congrats!!! Morning sickness is never fun and I hope you start feeling better soon! I can't wait to read the book.

Elisa said...

Wow...congratulations! Sorry to hear you are feeling sick. Hope it passes soon.

I'm impressed. I haven't even started Breaking Dawn yet and you're already finished. That's dedication.