Sorry I couldnt remember everyones roles....
The Town Mayor and his Wife
I cant remember what Jodee was but Ronnie was the "former FBI Agent" (I think)
the "current FBI agent" and "Astrologist"
some kind of "theory guy" (I think) and the "Abducted" one
The "town gossip" and the "Doctor"
the "Journalist" and the "Alien" who was absolutely hilarious!!!!




4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! It was fun seeing everybody dressed up in other roles!!
I guess I didn't do such a great job acting... Will you email me these or shall I just steal them straight off your blog?
No Jodee, I just dont have a good memory. You can take the pics off the blog, unless you want more of them.
I'm so glad you guys could come even though you weren't feeling well Sarah. You and Ladd will definitely be missed at the parties to come. Are you sure you have to move??
Post a Comment