Been a while....but I have good excuses.
Long story short, the house we were in was full of toxic mold. So we packed up our stuff and moved it in storage. Just moved into another house this past thursday.
For now, I am enjoying conference and couldnt be more excited for President Monsons announcement of a temple in our area this morning! The closest one is 3 hrs away from us right now. I really took for granted going to church on the temple grounds in Seattle!
I have lots of updates that will come later.....Stay tuned....
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




3 comments:
yikes! Glad you found it, that is scarey stuff!
Well that's not a very good happy birthday for you. I would say I hope you had a good one, but I doubt it with all that is going on. But happy belated birthday. Sorry it's a couple of days late.
Wow! Mold??? Dang, what a pain! So exciting to hear about the temple, I'm sure everyone in the area is just ecstatic!!!
Post a Comment