Monday, April 13, 2009

Not off to a good start....

Isabelle is a handful! Last week started with her getting into the pnut butter and eating it with her hands and getting it all over....then the paint incident(dumped out a gallon of paint in the basement, played in it with her hands and feet and then walked up the stairs, and got it all over the kitchen, my nice rugs and so on)...On Sunday, I fell asleep I think for a whole 2 minutes while I was feeding Sawyer on the couch and woke up to her laughing, I went to see what she was laughing about and she had dumped my "LIQUID hard to clean up..I think impossible to clean up dish soap" all over the kitchen counter.

Today, she has started the week off with grabbing a tube of Aquaphor (vaseline based stuff that is near impossible to get cleaned up) while I was on the phone and squeezed it out and wiped it all over herself. Ugh! Thats all I have to say.

Its a freaken darn good thing she is the cutest thing alive!

Here is an updated picture of her eye...how can I get mad at her with a face like this?

5 comments:

jhoopes said...

That is a LOT of craziness! But you're right--how can you get mad at a cute face like that, especially when she's already wounded? :)

Trish said...

Her eye has got to be the saddest thing I have ever seen!

Williams Family Dirt said...

I was really hoping that it would look better by today! I am so sorry, but you're right--you can't get mad at that sweet black and blue face!

carlen said...

poor thing! what a sweet little face! and what a sweet patient mommy!

Rachael said...

OUCH!!!

Grace is up to all sorts of no good lately, too. too bad we don't live close - I bet they'd love getting into trouble together. Despite being tiny still, Grace is a climber. and what she can't climb, she pushes a chair over to. It's driving me nuts. but I guess we'll have to keep them. :)