Friday, April 24, 2009

The scary part is.....

So Miles is getting his helmet on AND his knee pads and wrist guards not to just ride his bike....
HE IS SO EXCITED!!!!
For THIS.....




Our neighbor is moving and gave this to him...the handle popped off and she didnt know how to fix it....we just "popped" it back on and it works....a little too fast for my liking...15mph
But the scary part is.......

He jumped on that thing and took off with out looking back in full speed....my goodness this kid scares me! The most scary part is he had no problems figuring out how to ride it all on his own.

Stay tuned for a video of my fearless kid

6 comments:

Trish said...

I am not letting Colton see that. I have limited him to motorized things with 4-wheels. It looks like he is having a blast!!! Better yet-I am not letting Chris see that!! I hope you are feeling pretty good and getting some sleep. Sawyer is adorable!

carlen said...

yikes! what a brave mother you are! he looks like a natural even in these pictures!

merideth said...

okay scare me to death. luke is obsessed with motorcycles. but i thought i would have years before worrying about him on one.
oh my! what's a mother to do!

Angi said...

OH MY GOSH! It is things like that that keep you going. Christian had a pocket rocket. It was so fun. I had just as much fun on it as he did. I thing all boys should get a pocket rocket. hopefully it will keep them away from the real things. I can't wait to ride yours. See you in a couple of weeks.

Melanie said...

Holy cow that looks so fun! I can see why Miles absolutely loves it! But I have to admit, it would scare me to death if it was John driving, who is also 6...even Allison who is 8.

Enjoy Miles!

Rachael said...

AWESOME!! That is so completely Miles. I'd be scared silly, too, though! I still get nervous when the girls drive our neighbor's power wheels jeep!! :)