I just know I have told Miles MANY times before to not push her in this stoller for this very reason....poor girl. She got her thumb smashed VERY hard last week in the door. Fell in the neighbors yard the other day and scraped up her arm and leg and now this.....Life can be hard as an almost 3 year old.
These pictures dont do it justice...but she is a trooper!




3 comments:
Oh no! Poor Isabelle! Perfect for Easter pictures. Julia has a big fat lip, after playing on my exercising/balancing ball, and I told her she was going to get hurt, and she insisting she is supernatural, and impossible to hurt. She fell forward into my bed, and cut her lip open. Now she has a huge red, fat, cup lip, just in time for Easter pictures. Good thing for Photoshop!
Wow! No fun! She's a good sport to endure this!
OUCH!! Poor little thing. Love how her little lip is sticking out. :)
Post a Comment