We are all excited over here at our house! Grandma Sue is coming in about 6 weeks and we cant wait! The kids are beyond excited and are looking forward to having her come visit. We have lots to do when she is here....and its all play!
WOW! How exciting to see an entry about coming to see my Grandkids!......and Ladd and Sarah too. I am so excited, however, as of today (after changing my ticket) I am coming in 4 (four) weeks. Yeah! We have so much to do and so little time. I know Sarah has the time all planned out...to the minute so we can get it all in with the school shopping, eating out, all the malls....and more. I am also excited to be able to have the kiddos for an entire evening so Sarah and Ladd can go out to celebrate their anniversary. What a blessing this is for all of us. Grandma Sue
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
1 comment:
WOW! How exciting to see an entry about coming to see my Grandkids!......and Ladd and Sarah too. I am so excited, however, as of today (after changing my ticket) I am coming in 4 (four) weeks. Yeah! We have so much to do and so little time. I know Sarah has the time all planned out...to the minute so we can get it all in with the school shopping, eating out, all the malls....and more. I am also excited to be able to have the kiddos for an entire evening so Sarah and Ladd can go out to celebrate their anniversary. What a blessing this is for all of us. Grandma Sue
Post a Comment