Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats for Dinner????

We are eating ALL raw this week. I am tired of feeling tired and want to loose my last pounds from Sawyer (I shouldnt really say from Sawyer, they are my Mommy Love Pounds that remind every day of how wonderful he is and I would take them any day to have Sweet Sawyer!) Anyways...I am ready to lose them and after much research, Raw is the way to go...to feel better, have more energy and loose the pounds.

Here is what we had for dinner last night.....Flax crackers I made in the dehydrator with the most yummy and delicious "Pinenut Cheese spread", Banana slices with raw cashew "frosting", and Watermelon.

So we are doing it this week. The kids are going along with it so far and I feel great! I just feel more clean and clear, if that makes any sense!

And a smiling face full of food to show that it really is good!

No comments: