Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sad to see them go....

We were lucky to have John and Angi here this weekend again(actually Angi only for about 16 hrs). I love to see them. Angi is one of my most favorite people in this world. I talk to her either on the phone or the computer pretty much every day! She always makes me feel better when I am having a bad day. She gives me much strength when I am having a hard time.

They have had their fair share of trials, especially right now. They are driving back to Utah to be with their daughter Nicole who was in a fire and burned pretty badly 2 weeks ago. We pray for them every day and love them and hope they have a good drive back and have much strength and comfort as they go to be with Nicole!

We love you guys!

1 comment:

Angi said...

Thanks Sarah. I love you guys too. I always feel so much better after talking to you. I think it goes both way. You always make us feel so welcome and loved. Thanks for the ride from the airport Ladd. You guys ROCK!