Friday, August 28, 2009

Grandma Sue left today.....

We are sad around here....We had lots of fun with Grandma Sue this past week....it went by way to fast! We miss you Grandma Sue!

Thanks for coming to visit us and for all the fun we had! We cant wait to see you again!

Sad that she is gone!

2 comments:

Angi said...

Sad days. Poor Izzy Belles

Grandma Sue said...

Sarah- I had such a great time visiting, as usual. The kids are amazing and you are an amazing parent the way you are teaching them to choose the right and live the right. I so enjoyed Thursday evening and being able to spend time alone with the kids like I did every Friday for 5 years before you moved to KS. I sure miss that! I can hardly wait until Spring when I come back. love you, Grandma Sue