Isabelle loved it and didnt even look back at me. She seems like she grew up all in the 3 hours she was gone today!
Miles and Lauren both love their teacher. Lauren was wishing school started 3 weeks ago. I am glad she loves school. Miles has his best friend in his class which he is happy about. His teacher has 5 boys of her own! I was praying that he would get her for his teacher this year. From what I have seen so far, she is wonderful and exactly what Miles needs right now!
I am loving the extra time I have with just Sawyer in the mornings and look forward to having some time to get the little things done that have been sitting on the back burner for a while!




4 comments:
WOW! What great pics for the first day of school for the kiddos. I assume these are some of the clothes the kids picked out themselves.....great job. They are all growing up so fast. I can hardly wait to hug them again....before you know it they will be off to college! Love you all, Grandma Sue
Wow--first day of school! Your kids are so adorable and seem all grown up! :) We had Taking Care of Business Day today so we are getting in the "Back to School" mode but aren't quite there yet!
boy izzy looks so grown up there. i bet she loves school. mostly so she can show how SMART she is.
We haven't started school quite yet...we are almost there! I am not sure how I feel having two of my children gone all day, but they are excited and can't wait to be with friends again!
Your pics are so cute...your kids are looking so grown up! Come visit, okay!!!
Post a Comment