Where do I even begin? I dont want to get too cheesy here...
What a wonderful 11 years it has been. Ladd, you are my rock...my best friend. I am continually amazed at the love you give me, of our marriage, and how wonderful it is! I never knew I could love someone so much...I love you more than I knew I could love someone!
Thank you...
For being You!
For sticking by me through our struggles
For being an honorable priesthood holder
For being an amazing father
For being my best friend
For loving me the way you do!
I look forward to the next 11 years of marriage!
And for memories sake...here are some pictures of our wonderful day!




6 comments:
happy anniversary you guys! I loved seeing those pictures, so sweet!
I am so glad we were a poart of your wedding and I am so grateful you guys are part of our lives. Thanks for latting us share your life and even part of your anniversary together the other night.
Happy Anniversary!
I loved seeing the wedding pictures
Happy anniversary! What a beautiful post!
Happy Anniversary! It is so fun to see all the pics of your day!
Such great pictures! And a sweet tribute to both of your dads--how hard that must have been.
Post a Comment