Its been a crazy few weeks.....I will update with pictures later on (my card reader broke and I am too lazy to actually download the pictures off of my camera...I need to get the "umph" to do it)
Quick update.....
Sawyer broke his collarbone...Sad boy...and I thought I was going to die in heartbreak for him!
I was asked to serve in Young Womens for my church (youth program) as the 2nd counselor. I am very excited and have always LOVED working in there.
My niece Nicole who was burned in a fire a few months ago is not doing too good...she is on my mind constantly, along with her parents and brother. Please pray for them if you can. Angi is one of my most favorite people and I am very close to her. I love them all and it is hard to watch them go through this.
You can read their story here http://angiandjohn.blogspot.com/
Stay tuned for some pictures...I figure if I say I am going to post picture, then I will be forced to..... :)
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




3 comments:
So sorry to her about Sawyer's collarbone. Little ones' bones seem to heal faster than our emotions. I pray for all of you (my extended family) every day. I'll say a special one for Sawyer.
Went to a baby shower today. The mom-to-be is naming her baby boy Sawyer. Interesting!
get better Sawyer! and prayers for your family!
Hello. I just wanted to tell you, you are one of my favorite friends too. I love you. Give sawyer a kiss for me.
Post a Comment