As far as John and school, he likes it...but comes home ready to PLAY! I think it is hard for him to sit, be still, be quiet and listen for 6 1/2 hours. And I can't blame him!
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
3 comments:
your kids are beautiful!! And i think we have those jamies bella is wearing :)
Such fun pics. Sawyer is getting SO big!
As far as John and school, he likes it...but comes home ready to PLAY! I think it is hard for him to sit, be still, be quiet and listen for 6 1/2 hours. And I can't blame him!
Really adorable pictures, Sarah!! Your kids look older! I guess that's what happens, but Sawyer, too?! Time flies!
Post a Comment