Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Past 4 months update.....

OK...I am finally doing it.
Updating.
Starting with our trip to St. Louis 4 months ago...Really 4 months ago?
We went to the temple and then did some "tourist" stuff in St. Louis. Went to the arch and the most amazing Museum. I wouldnt call it a museum, more like one big GIGANTIC crazy playground indoors for adults and kids. I dont know how to describe other than to tell you to go there someday in your lifetime. It is worth it. The only bummer part was when we were in the bottom...as in underground in some "caves" with all kinds of crazy tunnels and nooks and crannies to explore...you can also climp up a 10 story spiral "freaken scary" according to my kids staircase in the middle of the caves and slide down a very scary rickety slide. As we finally we were at the top, we heard yelling at the bottom to come down immediately due to a tornado being on the ground. So we did and in comes the thousands...literally thousands of people into the "tornado safety area" which happens to be the really dark and hot and humid caves....great fun I tell you! So here are the pictures and if you ever have the opportunity to go to the "City Museum" in St. Louis...GO!







I am sorry...but I think she is the absolute cutest 4 year old alive....

In the "caves" waiting for the tornado to be over.....
Outside of the museum with this cool roof top playground that we didnt get to go on thanks to the tornadoes.

No comments: