Isabelle as our daughter does not think we know anything as her parents. She told us she could ride her bike without training wheels...we told her we didnt think so...she said she did and we continued to go back and forth like this. So Ladd decided to take her training wheels off so she could show us how she could ride her bike without them...it lasted about 5 seconds...maybe not even that long and then they went back on.
Love how sawyer is half naked without shoes walking in the street....yes you can so tell he is my 4th :)




3 comments:
OH IZZY...your time will come.
I am glad go see that my kids aren't the only ones that don't even make it to getting dressed half the time and I am only on my third! i don't know how you do it with 4, I am going crazy with 3
hey i don't remember that!! but it sounds funny and hillarious....
Post a Comment