When Grandma Sue comes into town...
We have lots of fun
We go shopping
We play
We dont sleep a lot
We laugh a lot
Ladd and I get to get to go on a date
We get really excited...
because we love her!
This last time she came....we were on a mission to get our front yard garden bed re-landscaped.
I have been around a lot of rain in my life growing up in Washington, but I have to say...Kansas sure does know how to put on a rain and thunderstorm. They are pretty amazing and when it comes to raining....Washington has nothing on Kansas....
So when it started to seriously pour down rain..we had no choice but to keep going...
Like I said, we were on a mission and determined to get it done. Lots and lots of work.
Cant really see the rain...but its pouring and we were soaking wet by the time we were done.

We have lots of fun
We go shopping
We play
We dont sleep a lot
We laugh a lot
Ladd and I get to get to go on a date
We get really excited...
because we love her!
This last time she came....we were on a mission to get our front yard garden bed re-landscaped.
I have been around a lot of rain in my life growing up in Washington, but I have to say...Kansas sure does know how to put on a rain and thunderstorm. They are pretty amazing and when it comes to raining....Washington has nothing on Kansas....
So when it started to seriously pour down rain..we had no choice but to keep going...
Like I said, we were on a mission and determined to get it done. Lots and lots of work.
Cant really see the rain...but its pouring and we were soaking wet by the time we were done.





4 comments:
How fun that Grandma Sue came to visit! And you got some gardening done...in the rain...I am sure you guys will be laughing about that experience for a while!
I can't believe Ladd's uncle owns Rockin' R Ranch. I can't wait to tell Brandon's parents...they will enjoy hearing that.
Everybody loves Grandma Sue. I am still wondering how to get her to adopt us. :) Loved seeing all the pictures of your family and what you've been up to! We miss you out here but it looks like things are really great. Your kids are gorgeous!
That is hard core gardening! Is there an "after" picture so we cna see all your hard work? I'm with Jill, I want a Grandme Sue, how do you get one?
I remember that!!!
Post a Comment