Monday, August 9, 2010

Leaves!

I came home from Young Womens the other night to leaves all over my front porch. I have to admit that I was a little frustrated that leaves were all over my porch and sidewalk leading up to the front door. Just one more thing for me to pick up or bug my kids to pick up.

But then Ladd said "you better not be mad, look at these pictures." And then I looked at them and loved those leaves on my porch.

My kids were doing this.....
That is Miles on the left side and his friend Julia from across the street...


Glad they were not watching this....



1 comment:

Anna said...

Why is it that when dad see the kids making a mess they grab the camera! I still can't get over how much your kids have grown. Very cute pictures, and ya better then watching TV.