Sunday, March 16, 2008

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight.....

So most of you know I am obsessed with the books by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight. If you have not read them yet, you need to(yes even you Melynda)! I am apart of twilightmoms.com and met with a bunch of ladies up here in the NW yesterday for lunch down in Vacouver. Yes I drove 3 hrs each way just to have lunch with them. It was great to share my eat, sleep, drink obsession with them. We were lucky to have some of our Twilightmom insiders at the lunch yesterday and she took us to the place where the baseball scene is being filmed.....here are some pics of us after lunch.

3 comments:

Melynda said...

You crack me up! My family is still trying to recover from the neglect I inflicted after I read the last Harry Potter book! It looks like you had fun.

Sarah Carlston said...

Yeah, but their are only 3 books vs. what, 7 books of harry potter? Obviously I have not read harry potter.

Melynda said...

you should read Harry Potter:)