I was thinking I was going to get around getting tagged......guess not
Here Goes...
Ten Years Ago....
I dont know if I can think back that far...Lets see. I was in a really bad car accident...we were hit twice, rolled a few times and then hit a tree and landed on my side of the car, thank goodness for the tree or we would have kept rolling. One of my sisters kids was ejected and I remember getting out the back window that shattered wondering if we rolled over him...not a good time. I was 18 and determined to go to NY and model and then prepare to go on a mission. I met Ladd 2 months later and things change when you meet the right one...I guess I couldnt say "um, could you hold on while I grow up and we can get married later?" We were married 4 mths later.
Five Places I have lived....
1. Issaquah
2. Provo
3. Salt Lake
4. Snohomish
5. California (Bakersfield, San Marcos, Pleasanton, Hayward) Pleasanton was my favorite
5 things on my to-do list...
1. Get off this stinkin computer
2. Play and Laugh with my kids
3. Get tickets for San Diego for a beach trip with my sisters in May
4. Post and bill insurance for the office.....ugh (I cant complain too much, its what brings in the money)
5. Clean the bathrooms....(I think I have been putting it off way too long)
What I enjoy...
Lots of things. I enjoy chocolate...I love this time of year because of Cadburry Mini Eggs, my mom got me addicted growing up. I enjoy watching my kids get along and play nicely, reading, a warm shower (it is the one time I dont hear my kids whining at me, usually), picking up Lauren from school and talking with her about her day, watching my kids laugh, Ladd, and Sleep! Their are lots more but I am sick of thinking of all of them. Lets move on.....
Two Bad Habits...
Only 2? I have way more than 2.
1. Spending too much time on the computer
2. Eating too much chocolate
5 things you might not know about me...
1. I am a massage therapist...or use to be, havent given a massage for a few years, but I do give a darn good massage when I do.
2. I am a dance freak. I love dancing. I use to get up on the stage and dance in front of everyone at church dances. Why is it that when you get married, it seems you are not allowed to dance anymore? Oh well, I just dance with my kids during the day.
3. I cant kneel and pray by my bed if it is dark...it freaks me out, just cant do it. Ever since I watched Twin Peaks growing up...stinkin show.
4. I was Senior Class President in highschool....I was crazy, loud and fearless.
5. I am obsessed with the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer.
5 Jobs I have had...
1. Cook for a daycare (my worst job, I was 14 and woke up at 5:30 every morning in the SUMMER and cooked food by MYSELF for 100 kids and then cleaned up their yucky mess all over, did the dishes and started lunch, cleaned up and then sometimes they asked me to clean the bathrooms, and only got paid 5 bucks an hour, UGH!)
2. Massage Therapist at this really nice spa next to Stanford in Palo Alto...I got really nice tips!
3. Chiropractic Assistant while Ladd was in school
4. Mobile Home Park Asst. Manager...yeah, dont laugh, it really was a nice mobile home park and we got free rent and utilities and a paycheck (and Ladd got to drive one of those golf carts all around the park)
5. Apartment Manager...same thing, but better, the owner owned a chocolate company in San Francisco and he would bring the best chocolate ever, time off when ever I needed and He was just a really nice guy!
Now I have to tag 5 people.....I think everyone else has been tagged....So I am not doing this part....hopefully it isnt like those lame emails you get that say not to break the chain or else....oh no, I am getting scared.....
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




4 comments:
Sarah, funny stuff. Carmen and I just read this post and we laughed out loud. We like your no-nonsense style...and we also like cadbury mini eggs (dark).
Perhaps we should have a married people dance at our place, cuz we like to get our groove on too. Do you have a disco ball and fog machine?
Bakersfield is really a great place to grow up! I am glad I left, I didn't realize how nasty the air has gotten over the years, you kind of get used to the fog and haze. I love Cadbury eggs too, do they really have dark chocolate ones?
how fun, sarah! you really could have been a model! but your kids and husband are lucky you married. keep dancing with them and being the great mom you are!
I learned some fun stuff about you! You are funny.
Post a Comment