Its the time of year where I am about to jump out of my skin if it rains another day....and right when you think, "if I have to live another day in the rain, I am moving out of this place" the sun comes out and this place is breathtaking beautiful and I say to myself "geez, what were you thinking, the rain is worth it"! It is Gods country up here and I dont know if there is anything that is more beautiful. But we are not going to have one of those "sun saves the day/soul/mind/sanity" days........I was just looking at the weather and the weatherman (btw, the weather man up here never knows what is going on) says it is suppose to snow on thursday! Snow you say? Yes Snow! I know it is Spring. Snow! UGH! no thank you please, go somewhere else. I want to see flowers and blue skies and hear the birds in the morning.
Oh spring where are you?
Here is a pic I found of our beautiful Issaquah surroundings with blue sky....I will post my own beautiful spring pictures later with the sun shining....if they ever come :)
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago





7 comments:
Yea Sarah! I found your blog! I know exactly how you feel about the sun (or NO sun in our case!). I am soooo ready for spring! Fairbanks (North Pole) is WAY too cold! Beautiful, but cold.
(Cute blog by the way!)
-Erika
did you love the snow last night:) At least it isn't rain. Summer is right around the corner...hopefully.
Erika----I have no way to email you or reply back.....email me your email address....
kaboingy@gmail.com
Glad you found my blog, I have been trying to find YOU for a while!!!
Wait.....Did it snow Melynda? I didnt see any snow!
You can always move to the desert where the sun is always shining and the wind is blowing, and we have no trees, with the exceptions of the occasional Joshua Trees or the one humans have planted, and everything is brown and dead! I for one would love a foggy day!! That is perfect, no sun, and no rain...just cloud coverage! I miss Bakersfield Fog!
With that said...the desert sunset is absolutely beautiful over the Sierra Nevadas, and watching the F-18s fly in the beautiful blue sky makes me proud to be American, and not a day goes by without that constant reminder--if I don't see them I hear them!
Washington is gorgeous, the trees, and green...I have never seen so much in all my life, I can see how it can be annoying, but try to find the positive!! It will soon pass!
be glad you are not in utah I had 3 inches of snow yesterday at my house!
Post a Comment