I know--I didn't think I cared who won until David A. didn't! I also like David Cook, but for some reason I thought it would mean for David A. if he won it--I guess because he's younger or something. I don't know. They both pretty much have it made, though.
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
3 comments:
I respectfully disagree...Archuletta sings the same sappy toons. David Cook could sing it all!! I think America chose correctly!
I completely agree with you! I love archuleta!!
I know--I didn't think I cared who won until David A. didn't! I also like David Cook, but for some reason I thought it would mean for David A. if he won it--I guess because he's younger or something. I don't know. They both pretty much have it made, though.
Post a Comment