Monday, May 26, 2008

More Pics...

So I just got back from a BBQ and got a cd from Matt and Alisha with over 600 pics from our excursion on Saturday. I had to share some more pics...they are all awesome and had a hard time narrowing it down to just these. Thanks Matt and Alisha for doing such an awesome job at capturing the memories of the day for us!!!

Had to start with a pic of Matt and Alisha--our photogs!

Family pic

The Mommas...


This was actually a VERY dark tunnel in the fort, thanks for the flash giving some light.

Not sure what was going on here....but I love this pic!



Happy Lauren!

Cassidy and Lauren



So in Love....







We didnt fit quite as well as the kids did....

On the ferry

5 comments:

carlen said...

gorgeous pics! what a fun excursion that must have been!

Melynda said...

We had a blast! I can't wait for the next one! You are missing one picture though...an advertisment of sorts...

Sarah Carlston said...

Yeah, I cant seem to find that picture! ;)

jhoopes said...

Love the pictures you posted, Sarah! Your family is beautiful!

Kyla said...

looks like you guys had a fun weekend!! Your family is beautiful! we totally need to have a family reunion!