Saturday, May 3, 2008

5 days......

Till I am in San Diego! I can't wait. Going on a trip with my sisters! We have never done a trip together. We are staying at a friends house right on the beach!

It has been 4 years since we have all been together.

Anyone have any "have to's" that we should do while we are there?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I just read your update post and have to let you know that I can empathize with you regarding staffing at the office. Mike has an employee who is a challenge and I wish he didn't even have to handle all that part of the business. If only we could afford an office manager. Anyway, I'm glad to hear things are busy, not glad to hear that Ladd is working a lot, but good that things are progressing. Take care and I hope to catch up with you guys sometime.

jessamyn said...

i'm so jealous that you're going to the beach, your family is beautiful by the way!